Open Packaging Network (@OPN Platform)
is looking for qualified Inside Sales Manager
to join our remote Team
You will be responsible for close a deals with customers - companies involved in packaging or printing industry manufacturing, converting and packaging ready producing in front of sales funnel, sell subscriptions to our innovative and fast growing packaging automation and optimization digital platform.
Open Packaging Network is 2-Sided P2P AI Driven B2B online packaging platform connects buyers and sellers directly, aiming to eliminate intermediaries, remove enormous friction, build liquidity and scale fast. B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market and customer base, and the OPN team is reinventing the way Sellers reach Business Customers. This emerging business is in the early stages of development, so you will join a Team as we embark on an exciting multi-billion dollar opportunity.
What you will do
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success in Nord America Region.
- Generate SQL
- Closing the deal on that same call (1 call close).
- Experience handling objections and responding with quick rebuttals
- Development of innovative sales solutions
- Developing sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. daily sales results and monthly forecasts)
- Conceptualize digital sales initiatives, analyze data and measure results
What we look for in you
- Understanding of Packaging Industry or Industrial Supply Chain Process.
- Basics of CRM, Sales software
- Remote sales knowledge, video calls and meetings management
- Some Experience in SaaS Sales or IT industry
- Passion for Marketplaces & Online Services Sales
- Advanced knowledge of product marketing, client service issues and organization operations
- Persistent, won’t take no for an answer attitude
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of market research and negotiating principles
- Proficient in English.
- Entrepreneurial in spirit with outstanding strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Highly self-motivated, hardworking, and goal driven team player
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
Where and what
- Join a great team: your colleagues are talented, motivated and self-starters.
- Work on an innovative business model with potentially global impact.
- A high degree of responsibility and involvement from day one.
- Remote experience.
- Salary is negotiable based on experience as per startup in funding stage and project benefits.
- Plus a strong commission structure, ability to control your earnings .
- Plenty of space and quick decision making - so you can implement your own ideas.
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making makes OPN a great place to grow.